Friday, October 14, 2011

Office Jerk Doodles

So I thought I would share a few Office Jerk Doodles. I have quite a few. I think I picked the most entertaining pages.
Here are some early concepts of the Office Jerk
More early concepts. I had one that was even more Dwight than the one we used.



I love the one in the bottom left corner. I don't know why I was doing so many signatures on this page. :)   Can you spot a male Leia and a female Han Solo?


This one has a whole bunch of the objects too. There's also some female office jerk doodles? I hope my math is correct otherwise that would be embarrassing.

Here are some great facial expressions. Oh and I think that's a doodle of myself, in the top left corner, listening to music on my big purple headphones.

1 comment:

Download Office Jerk Apk said...

awesome I put-off buying this for months, despite positive reviews.